Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Cleaning...

Options
  • 11-12-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all, anyone know of a reputable company offering an oven cleaning service. Never used one before, but heard that professionally ovens cleaners really do a fantastic job. Any suggestions really welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mactheknife19

Hi all, anyone know of a reputable company offering an oven cleaning service. Never used one before, but heard that professionally ovens cleaners really do a fantastic job. Any suggestions really welcome. Thanks

used these a few weeks ago and they did an amazing job. Was shocked that it could come up that clean. I'm based in North County Dublin, so not sure if they cover your area.

ovensparkles.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭bido

There are some chaps in Charesland that clean oven I used them and they were brillant I think they were called Kingdom Cleaners their ph no. is 087 6613984 hope they are still in business its a few years since I used them I just kept their no. in my phone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

They almost definitely are still in business. Or at least, they have kept their van detailed and the seats covered with tear away plastic (I assume for those particularly nasty jobs where they have to climb fully into the oven...)

Advertisement