Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in Douglas

Options
  • 11-12-2012 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Would anybody have the name and number of a reliable mechanic that could come out and check over a car in the Douglas area of Cork city. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Try Mark Murphy Motors - I've used them for years with no complaints. :)

http://www.mmmotors.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Used them for the first time when my car died a couple of weeks ago, they were great. I would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

murphym7 wrote: »
    Used them for the first time when my car died a couple of weeks ago, they were great. I would recommend.

How come your name just happens to be very similar to the name of the mechanic that was just recommended? ;)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

MrFrisp wrote: »
    How come your name just happens to be very similar to the name of the mechanic that was just recommended? ;)

:D

You got me - Me is a Shill!:D

No, but seriously, he is a gent. Car was totally wrecked, no power to anything. He came down on a Saturday night to where the tow truck dumped the car, to try and close my window so it would not be open over the weekend, when I rang on Monday morning to see if the car was fixable, he said it was done and ready to be collected - this was at 9am!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Ardfallen Motors are fantastic. They are up near Frankfield in the Ballycureen industrial estate behind musgraves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

murphym7 wrote: »
    You got me - Me is a Shill!:D

No, but seriously, he is a gent. Car was totally wrecked, no power to anything. He came down on a Saturday night to where the tow truck dumped the car, to try and close my window so it would not be open over the weekend, when I rang on Monday morning to see if the car was fixable, he said it was done and ready to be collected - this was at 9am!

Yeah,,I used to deliver to him years ago when I was a driver with a Motor Factors..

Always done good work,and he's highly recommended.

Advertisement