Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom wont connect me due to outstanding bill

Options
  • 11-12-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Dear Eircom.

I would like to know if any of the reps here can help me please.

My mother used to live at the property I am in but she does not live here anymore and I have taken over the property.

as far as I know she did at some point have a phone line in the property but apparently she left behind a bill with eircom, as far as I know any debts she had have been void due to obvious circumstances.

I want to connect the line up please, I do not have any bills outstanding with eircom.

Regards
    Ronan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

A+-Guru wrote: »
    Dear Eircom.

I would like to know if any of the reps here can help me please.

My mother used to live at the property I am in but she does not live here anymore and I have taken over the property.

as far as I know she did at some point have a phone line in the property but apparently she left behind a bill with eircom, as far as I know any debts she had have been void due to obvious circumstances.

I want to connect the line up please, I do not have any bills outstanding with eircom.

Regards
    Ronan

Hi Ronan,

I've sent you a PM on this.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hi Linda,

If possible could you please state publicly Eircoms policy in this situation, as I know of somebody in a similar situation and would be interested to know.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

Thanks linda. Replied

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

Hi linda. Please check your pms.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Hi Linda, I'll send you a PM re getting broadband into a new house. can you come back to me when you have a chance please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

M three wrote: »
    Hi Linda, I'll send you a PM re getting broadband into a new house. can you come back to me when you have a chance please.

Hi M three,

I've sent you a PM.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭M three

Hi M three,

I've sent you a PM.

Regards
    Linda

Thank you Linda

Advertisement