Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Charges Charlesland Crescent

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

I am currently in the process of looking for a house/apartment. I have been in touch with an estate agent about a 3 bed apartment in Charlesland Crescent.

For some reason they have been unable to inform me of how much the management fees are and obviously this is an important factor. I was wondering if anyone would have either an idea of either how I could find this out or how much it is atm?

Much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Confused86 wrote: »
    For some reason they have been unable to inform me of how much the management fees are
    How surprising :rolleyes:

I was wondering if anyone would have either an idea of either how I could find this out or how much it is atm?

According to this post they have been reduced to just €1600 per year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

2 Beds € 1,096.26
    2 Beds With Loft € 1,260.72
    3 Beds € 1,425.13
    3 Beds With Loft € 1,589.59

shouldnt be too dissimilar this year i think

Advertisement