Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing on T-shirts

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey,
    I'm trying to get a t-shirt printed except the only problem is, that I want the design to go all over it.
    I' not sure if many printers do this.

The only place I've tried so far is Camden Printing, and they don't do it.
    Just wondering do any of you guys know any printers that'll do this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Hey,
    I'm trying to get a t-shirt printed except the only problem is, that I want the design to go all over it.
    I' not sure if many printers do this.

The only place I've tried so far is Camden Printing, and they don't do it.
    Just wondering do any of you guys know any printers that'll do this?

What about getting some diy tshirt printing transfers (PC world etc)- just need an inkjet printer then to make up all the sections you need yourself
    - I made a few before and they came out very well and survived a lot washes.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dillonbrannick

ozmo wrote: »
    What about getting some diy tshirt printing transfers (PC world etc)- just need an inkjet printer then to make up all the sections you need yourself
    - I made a few before and they came out very well and survived a lot washes.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea, are they expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Thanks, that's sounds like a good idea, are they expensive?

Prices vary greatly - Not too expensive if you look around - you print them out then iron them to the shirt - just be careful you have heated it enough so the paper comes away cleanly.

Some local supermarkets might have it...

tesco have it (price listed here 7 A4 sheets for 4 pounds)
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-t-shirt-transfers-7-sheets/100-3960.prd

amazon have lots at all kinds of prices
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=fabric+transfer+paper

“Roll it back”

Advertisement