Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sudden shyness

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

HI Guys,

My son is 3 and over the last few weeks I have noticed some changes in his personality. He is becoming more shy and reserved which is very unlike him. He was always very outgoing and joined in group activites but lately he doesn't want to join in in school. I'm not sure what to do...

Has anyone experienced this???

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

supermum1 wrote: »
    HI Guys,

My son is 3 and over the last few weeks I have noticed some changes in his personality. He is becoming more shy and reserved which is very unlike him. He was always very outgoing and joined in group activites but lately he doesn't want to join in in school. I'm not sure what to do...

Has anyone experienced this???

Thanks for reading!

yes! my son turned so shy..I think it was before he turned 3...but won't say hello to anyone or talk to anyone who talks to him. when we're in the playground he'll gladly run around but never gets involved with any of the other kids. he's in creche and seems to have lots of friends...but he really is his own little character.

as he's getting older...he's 3.5 now...he's starting to realise what good manners are and he might mutter a hello...so maybe as they get older they come out of their shell more ?

Advertisement