Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane Situation!!!!

Options
  • 11-12-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there,

We got 2 tickets for Slane in June 2013 as an early Christmas present and while we were both over the moon with these, it was soon short-lived as his friend announced he is getting married that day and himself is best man!!!! The hotel and all was booked that included the transfers to and form Slane Castle to the Hotel. So there goes my Slane Day Out :(

On the other side of things, I was being bought Michael Bublé tickets as a Christmas present from my hubby to be and I rang Ticketmaster to see if the Slane tickets could be offset against this but they were having none if it, even though the Michael Bublé tickets are cheaper!!!!

Can any please suggest whether there is anything that I can do in this situation?

Please help!!!

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ticketmaster won't help in relation to swapping tickets etc. If you want to sell them you can go to websites like Toutless where people are always looking for tickets for the big events.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DeiseMam

Thanks a mill for that!! No, Ticketmaster said they had an extremely strict policy on refunds and exchanges! I'll try Toutless - thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement