Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 250gb best deal at the moment?.

Options
  • 11-12-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭

Hey looking to buy xbox 360 250gb model at the best price available,anyone know the best deal or package at the moment?,would hmv be the cheapest option of the bricks and mortar shops?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

bassy wrote: »
    Hey looking to buy xbox 360 250gb model at the best price available,anyone know the best deal or package at the moment?,would hmv be the cheapest option of the bricks and mortar shops?.

Cheapest I can find is Argos at €203.99 for 250gb model with controller,but there's none available in stores as I've used the online reserve checker :(

Gamestop,hmv,xtravision are all €250.

Anyone else know where I can get a price match like Argos for it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Try the likes of game.co.uk and other reputable Uk sites

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

last time I saw gamestop were offering a game as part of the 250euro price

Caliden wrote: »
    last time I saw gamestop were offering a game as part of the 250euro price

I only really want the console and controller,as it's a present and the person getting it is also getting games from other people as presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Honestly, I'd get buying quick cause there appears not to be many in stock in my area.

• Advertisement

Honestly, I'd get buying quick cause there appears not to be many in stock in my area.

oh theres plenty of them about,i just wanna get the best possible price on one like the argos price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

gamestop have a 250 gb console 1 controller, skyrim downloadable version of the game, forza horizon and a choice of any ea game like fifa 13 for 240 euro......

that is by far the best option for you..

gamestop have a 250 gb console 1 controller, skyrim downloadable version of the game, forza horizon and a choice of any ea game like fifa 13 for 240 euro......

Hi dark-knight this is all I'm seeing on there site http://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearchHeaderPlatform?platform=1&rootGenre=27

Do you have link to that offer.

bassy wrote: »
    Hi dark-knight this is all I'm seeing on there site http://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearchHeaderPlatform?platform=1&rootGenre=27

Do you have link to that offer.
    the website is completely different to stores.

ask instore..

the website is completely different to stores.

ask instore..

cheers :)

• Advertisement

also i should have added im looking to buy a roxio HD pro game capture card,there was a irish seller on ebay.ie but he is now out of stock till january.
    he was charging 95 euros for card and a heavey 20 euros for p&p.but it still worked out a lot cheaper than the other ebay prices i,ve seen and even some online companys are more exspensive.

can anyone point me to where i might get it similar to the price of the irish ebay seller,i need this for a xmas present,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Said I wouldn't start a new trend but my Xbox gave up today after 4 and a half years so has its time done. Will be heading to limerick 2morro just wondering where the best place to buy might get a bundle cause havnt got a new game since FIFA so if any1 knows the best deal around please let me no thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

Nope, you get a stripped down, 1 disc version of Forza 4 dubbed 'Essentials' (still fantastically playable, it's basically missing the 'extra car install disc' from the retail release), but there's still a big difference between it and the recently released Horizon.

Nope, you get a stripped down, 1 disc version of Forza 4 dubbed 'Essentials' (still fantastically playable, it's basically missing the 'extra car install disc' from the retail release), but there's still a big difference between it and the recently released Horizon.

dunno what it is but i got 20 euro store credit in smyths for it ;)

Advertisement