Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WANTED: Lead guitarist, preferably two. Dublin

• 11-12-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40

Hey guys. I am in a band called GDC. Drummer and bass player already in place.

Just finished recording our album. Looking for a lead guitarist preferably with experience. Needs to be a good guitarist with a bit of imagination with intent to play on the second album. We have been recruited by a Music agency, Our agent is currently shopping the album out to record labels in the UK.

Requirement: Must have your own equipment. be available to play a gig at the drop of a hat.

I will email whoever is interested the album to see if the music is your thing.

Looking forward to meeting whoever is interested. We will be busy touring in the new year when we release the album. The musicians currently in the band are all top of their trade, and very fun to be around and open minded to all music styles.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

Post some samples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Good luck finding a two year old lead guitarist...

;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 FrFester

endacl wrote: »
    Good luck finding a two year old lead guitarist...

;-)

I have the album I can pm anyone who's interested. But can't post here yet as it's not released.

Any more interests. I have received a few more interests. UPDATE. My agent is meeting record labels in the UK in January so lookig to get guitarist in ASAP !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 Dmanf88

Hi there I listened to the MySpace and enjoyed the tracks.

I am 24 years old. Influenced by all styles. Easy going yet devoted to rehearsing and tightening up. A band is a family at the end of the day.

No interest in cover songs. Dublin based and I drive.

I play with an American Tele through a VoxAC30. Clean and chimey.

No problems with learning new material and creating future ideas.
    PM me if position is still available. I'm not wholly familiar with Boards, but after first contact emails/phone would be great.

Darragh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 oisinmoran

Hey I am interested in hearing your music. I am fairly versatile and like to think that I create unusual lead lines.

PM me any stuff you have recorded

PM's sent guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

I think it is very irresponsible of you to try to source lead guitarists at this time of year.

Many people love to receive a guitarist for Christmas but once the novelty wears off many guitarists are simply abandoned in pubs and clubs in the new year where they are liable to fall into bad company and are tempted by drink and drugs.

Shame on you.
    Musicians are for life......not just for Christmas.

Hahaha, I'm a lifer !!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jurassic

Hey Id be interested in listening to your stuff, Ive been playing 15+ years lots of styles, cheers.

• Advertisement

Still looking if anyone else is interested. Thanks guys.

Still seeking one guitarist if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15 Davidmeenan

Alright, I'm very interested in hearing your album. My email is Davidanthonymeenan@gmail.com.
    Cheers, hope to hear from you soon

PM sent !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 SeanG17

Hey man, I could be interested in joining, any chance you could PM me a sample to get an idea of your musical direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭NightBlind

pm sent

Advertisement