Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portuguese Teacher desperately needed

• 11-12-2012 4:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

If anyone knows of a Portuguese or Brazilian native who has teaching experience and can speak fluent English then please pm me or ask them to pm me. It is for part-time work in a new language school starting next month in Dublin.

Basically I have put ads out and I am taken aback by the poor CV's coming in ie poor spelling, work history all over the place. Worse of all is saying that they are fluent in speaking English but when you ring them they can hardly speak the language which is on no use to me. I know they may be desperate for a job but lying on the CV does not help them one bit. Therefore if anyone knows of a dependable teacher I would be appreciative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 GatsbyDub

micromary wrote: »
    If anyone knows of a Portuguese or Brazilian native who has teaching experience and can speak fluent English then please pm me or ask them to pm me. It is for part-time work in a new language school starting next month in Dublin.

Basically I have put ads out and I am taken aback by the poor CV's coming in ie poor spelling, work history all over the place. Worse of all is saying that they are fluent in speaking English but when you ring them they can hardly speak the language which is on no use to me. I know they may be desperate for a job but lying on the CV does not help them one bit. Therefore if anyone knows of a dependable teacher I would be appreciative.

Sorry...can't help....but would love to learn Portuguese/Portuguese.

Boa sorte!

GatsbyDub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marciofarias

To whom it may concern

My name is Marcio Farias, I'm brazilian, 30 years, language teacher. I've given english and portuguese class for 8 years and I'm very interested in this position. I don't know if this is relevant, but a friend of mine sent me this message, his name is Edson, just in case.
    This is my mobile number 087 191 1649.

Best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Danielass

To whom it may concern,

My name is Maria Daniela Suarez and I am a native Portuguese speaker. I was born in Uruguay but raised in Brazil where I lived for 25 years. I started my studies in primary school and got a degree as a Portuguese/English translator. I have been a Portuguese teacher for more than 10 years and would be very grateful if I had the opportunity of joining your team.

My email is mariadanielasuarez@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Maria Daniela Suarez

Advertisement