Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starmobiles in Newbridge - Any good?

Options
  • 11-12-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,

Just noticed a sign on Henry Street in Newbridge for a company called Starmobiles who say that they do TV repairs, amongst other things. Has anyone ever heard of them or used them to fix anything? Did not find anything at all doing a google search so just want to know if they are reputable?

Thanks,

Fergus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Is that the black place?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fergoc

I think so. It was dark when I went past but it is 30-40m from the main st on the right if your back is to the main st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Yeah, that's the place. I got my daughters 'Sony experia play' fixed in their a few weeks ago. The guy gave me a price and then told me to go to the Vodafone shop to get a price. The Vodafone price was double his price.

I went ahead with him fixing it and it was done in a week which is very good considering the phone is so new he had to order the part in from overseas. The repair is top class and the phone is working perfect.

I also know a few people that got computers and TV's fixed their and they were very happy with the results.

I would recommend them to anyone.

I do not work or have any connection to the shop. Just a happy customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 fergoc

Thanks Ken. I appreciate your impartial feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

I would recommend them too.I had my tv repaired there,took about a week as they had to order in a part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement