Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re: Need new place to train!!

• 11-12-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I've had it with the KIP of a gym I've been trying to train in in New Ross! :( It's seriously hindering my progress at this stage. I just wanna get BIG ("FEED ME MORE" as Ryback might say lol)!!!

I just WISH there was a decent, well managed, hardcore gym somewhere in the South Kilkenny/Waterford area!

Better still if someone had something going on in their own garage and stuff.

If anyone has any ideas I'd be most grateful if you could enlighten me. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Better still if someone had something going on in their own garage and stuff.

if you build it, they will come

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Ethan Swagger

if you build it, they will come

Wish I could mate! Willing to chip in a few quid though if anyone was interested in setting up one ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

Aint there a weights club in Waterford?

Fennelly fitness in Kilkenny? or are they both sort of opposite directions to you?

Aint there a weights club in Waterford?

Fennelly fitness in Kilkenny? or are they both sort of opposite directions to you?

Yeah I know .. and they remain serious contenders as they say, but tbh mate I like the idea of giving my business to someone new starting out .. just the way I am. In fairness WWTC is doing well, as is Fennelly and he knows how to charge! No, there must be someone out there with a bit of experience, starting off, trying to make a few quid for themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Isn't Fennelly's gym open less than a year?

• Advertisement

Hanley wrote: »
    Isn't Fennelly's gym open less than a year?

Yup - but with all due respect mate all I ever hear is Fennelly Fennelly Fennelly! I just like to think outside the box. There must be other wannabe "Fennellys" out there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Pump Palace Gym Enniscorthy Wexford

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pump-Palace-Gym-Enniscorthy-Wexford/197265690299352

Nicky Whelan (Strongman) trains there/ has trained there. He's bleedin' huge.

squod wrote: »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pump-Palace-Gym-Enniscorthy-Wexford/197265690299352

Nicky Whelan (Strongman) trains there/ has trained there. He's bleedin' huge.

Now we're talkin! Bit on the far away side for me unfortunately :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

My mate trains at The Hook Strongman Club

OR

I've been told woodbine gym is good but I don't know much about either.

COH wrote: »
    My mate trains at The Hook Strongman Club

OR

I've been told woodbine gym is good but I don't know much about either.

Trust me Woodbine ought to be shut down immediately on health and safety grounds alone! Tell me more about the Hook?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Look up Nicky on the facebook and send him a PM. Ask him where he trains. Don't know the lad meself, don't imagine he'd mind though.

squod wrote: »
    Look up Nicky on the facebook and send him a PM. Ask him where he trains. Don't know the lad meself, don't imagine he'd mind though.

Appreciate it mate ;)

Advertisement