Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattersalls country house ?

Options
  • 11-12-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Any1 any codes for the santa experience plz?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

I know your looking for a code but my advice is to save your money and don't go. We went yesterday and the place is a disaster. There has been uproar on their facebook page with most people demanding refunds after spending 2-3 hours in a queue for santa. We were there for an hour and a half and still had 40 families ahead of us in the queue so we left as there was very little for the kids to do. The queue for refunds was bigger than the queue to get in!! The place is not the lapland experience as advertised on any level. Hope you get to read this before you go and find yourself and yours children very disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Play Bunny

Pinklady11 wrote: »
    I know your looking for a code but my advice is to save your money and don't go. We went yesterday and the place is a disaster. There has been uproar on their facebook page with most people demanding refunds after spending 2-3 hours in a queue for santa. We were there for an hour and a half and still had 40 families ahead of us in the queue so we left as there was very little for the kids to do. The queue for refunds was bigger than the queue to get in!! The place is not the lapland experience as advertised on any level. Hope you get to read this before you go and find yourself and yours children very disappointed.

Yea was reading the reviews on there fb page, id bought the tickets but my dd got the chicken pox so we cudnt go, hubby was saying tho he had a bad feeling aboutnit, he hadnt even seen their fb page.... :( no santa this yr....doubt they will do refunds tho?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Pinklady11

They said we would receive a refund as we waiting over so long and never got to see santa. It'll be issued during the week so we'll see what happens. It was an awful shame.

Advertisement