Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bradford City vs Arsenal 19:45 Capital One Cup 1/4 Final (Live on Sky Sports 1)

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Ah come on, your delighted bradford won yet on the weekend your cheering on utd. There are no rights or wrongs when supporting a club (to LOI fans) but it does come across as hedging your bets a little.
    Says the Chelsea fan??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

After trailing for most of the game Arsenal did not deserve to go through, it would only continue to disguise how bad we are this season. Disappointed, but pragmatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

THFC wrote: »
    Says the Chelsea fan??

:confused::confused: I don't support two clubs. Not sure what point you are making:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ha..Ha...Out...out!! When is rubber lips back to save you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Ox's peno was ridiculously good

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Ha..Ha...Out...out!! When is rubber lips back to save you?

Sigh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,118 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

MUSEIST wrote: »
    :confused::confused: I don't support two clubs. Not sure what point you are making:confused:

Are you from London?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

The rare times I think of Bradford it always reminds me of this beauty from Stewart Mccall:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Serious amount of pea hearts in that Arsenal team. All the skill in the world can't compensate for that.

Shame we didn't keep a hold of Nasri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

:pac::pac:

stevenreid.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Shame we didn't keep a hold of Nasri.

That just backs up the point, you're breeding them ;)

City will tire for sure. If it goes to pens though Arsenal are ****ed!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,118 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

And taking ye're money for them. Its quiet the deal we've got going there. He done well for ye at the weekend didn't he? Did he get the assist for the RVP goal?

Judging from the level of noise I very much doubt that but you're entitled to your opinion.

Actually missed this in amongst the shootout talk but meh. You begrudge a club like that to get bigger crowds in and chant the clubs name? Im sure your lot get bigger crowds for better opponents too and happily sing along with the chants!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Just as long as ye keep buying them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Yeah I am. From Bradford. Great for the club considering what they have been through and will be a huge boost to the City. Will be fun going home for xmas :D

Great stuff mate, fair play.

Quazzie wrote: »
    And taking ye're money for them. Its quiet the deal we've got going there. He done well for ye at the weekend didn't he? Did he get the assist for the RVP goal?

Now now, no need to be so touchy. I highly doubt you actually disagree with my point re: Chamakh and the like, and Nasri falls into the same bracket.

Let's just hug it out cause we're singing from the same hymn sheet :)

Just as long as ye keep buying them!

Believe me, that's what I'm worried about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Serious amount of pea hearts in that Arsenal team. All the skill in the world can't compensate for that.

all the money in the world & can get to the CL knockout stages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Mario Balotelli ‏@MarioBaloltelli
    In the past 10 minutes the FA have added a new rule: Anyone who passes to Gervinho from now on will be booked for time wasting.

I know it's fake but :D.

batistuta9 wrote: »
    all the money in the world & can get to the CL knockout stages

Come on, don't be wasting that sort of material in a thread about Arsenal. City play at 12.45 on Saturday, that already well used dig will be more relevant then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Dont know if posted already but it reminded me of that thing on Sesame street where the tune goes, 'one of these kids is doin his own thing'........Wilshere is the only one who seems to give much of a fk when Vermaelen misses.

158229281-the-arsenal-players-react-to-thomas-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYLOO77XvLRwgX8KXhBK%2bFZY1mI6JFk1hSQsun6OwbYC5G%2fS003UJpUHCc%2bhH9ehzw%3d%3d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

daithijjj wrote: »
    Dont know if posted already but it reminded me of that thing on Sesame street where the tune goes, 'one of these kids is doin his own thing'........Wilshere is the only one who seems to give much of a fk when Vermaelen misses.

158229281-the-arsenal-players-react-to-thomas-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYLOO77XvLRwgX8KXhBK%2bFZY1mI6JFk1hSQsun6OwbYC5G%2fS003UJpUHCc%2bhH9ehzw%3d%3d
    Bit unfair to suggest the rest don't really care. People react differently, Rosicky, Sagna and Chamberlain look fairly pissed off to me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

daithijjj wrote: »

Or else he just sharted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Have to say why is Sagna + Mertersacker smiling????:confused: The rest apart from wilsh and chamber are like, whatever. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Mertersacker's is more of a grimace than a smile....Wilshere on the other hand looks like Vermaelen just kicked him instead of the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Mertersacker's is more of a grimace than a smile.
    Sagna too. You could probably tell that Chamakh and Cazorla missed if you didn't know, they've got that sheepish look about them.

Advertisement