Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being moved from Student to Personal AC - still a student!

Options
  • 11-12-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have received a letter today informing me that BOI are switching my Student Account over to a Personal account.

The thing is, I'm still a student. I'm currently in full time education in college.

How can I stop my account being switched over as I want to retain my student account, given that I'm still a student and in education?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Moyglish,

If you are still in full time education, please call into any Bank of Ireland with a letter from your college and we will amend your account to reflect the fact you are still studying.

Best of luck with your studies.
    Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 18,129 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place here, I have also received the same letter, I am on a break due to illness and will be returning in September for Second year of a BA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi RobbingBandit,

As with Moyglish, please notify your account holding branch directly. If you can't drop into your branch, please send them a signed written instruction, along with proof that you're returning to full time education. You can find contact details for your branch here.

Thanks for getting in touch,
    Graham

Advertisement