Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy weightlifting shoes?

• 11-12-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[I'm looking for an online store, btw.]

Adidas power lift.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,303 ✭✭✭COH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭stratowide

COH wrote: »

Yeah I bought a pair of do-wins off this crowd before,took about a week to arrive.No problem's to report.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Rogue Check here, I bought my powerlifts here. Don't look there too long or you'll want the Romaleos 2 or some other cool gear, pay no attention to the crossfit slant, their gear is top notch. With the powerlifts, they are a very good shoe for the price but Ironside Gym are currently doing an order for the power perfect IIs (I think) for about the same price and its a better shoe. I have really poor ankle dorsiflexion (syndesmosis surgery right side and lig tears left side) and I'm tall so I'm already thinking of upgrading to a shoe with a better heel such as power perfect or the risto sports shoes. Something to think about.

(Before you guys jump in with advice on ankle dorsiflexion, thanks in advance, I already hammer it twice a day for multiple sets but the minute I go back rugby training I know I'm back to shite ankles!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Lads just slightly off topic here but I saw a shop up north just got in some inzer belts 10mm.

Now they were £135 which seemed a bit pricey given Inzer retail them for $79.99 each - one assumes Inzer does trade accounts as well?

I am used to the prices being more over here than the US but near 3 times the price seems like a lot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I think Inzer have a European online store. Could try buying from there dude.

• Advertisement

Thanks mate.
    I already have two inzer belts one of which may never fit again! :(:D
    It was just the price discrepancy of $80 to almost $230 for the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Great link Jarren - looks quite new as some info on the site like shipping info is not yet there. Prices are excellent however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

I think that website above and the hantel one are the same site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭CWF

If you contact Ironside in Blackrock they're putting in an order, €100 for the white adidas ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Gloveworm

I got a pair of the red Adipowers from www.nerlinger.com about a month ago, €169 including postage from Austria. Arrived in less than a week.

Advertisement