Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G2play

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

They are legit, never had a problem with them before.

Better still this site compare all similar sites for best prices.

http://www.dlcompare.com/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Used them at least 4-5 times without any Problems myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Andyb41

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Uhh can i refer you? :D

I have 992 points with them 8 more and i get free **** :pac:

used them quite a lot never any problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

just watch out for some games that need to be used through a proxy to work on Steam
    you could get your account banned if you get caught

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Skerries wrote: »
    just watch out for some games that need to be used through a proxy to work on Steam
    you could get your account banned if you get caught

G2play seem pretty good about not selling those types of keys to EU players nowadays, although not necessarily all key sites are the same of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah g2play seems to be the most reliable for good keys, it's the others that are a bit ropey but they generally warn you what you have to do though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Bought loads of stuff from them and had no problems

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They've gotten a bit more expensive now, as they are very popular, but still quite cheap. Have used them loads of times, and never had any problems.

After all the positive replies on this this thread I decided to buy Far Cry 3. I received my code via email.Downloaded the files, but how do I actually play the game?

• Advertisement

Andyb41 wrote: »
    After all the positive replies on this this thread I decided to buy Far Cry 3. I received my code via email.Downloaded the files, but how do I actually play the game?

I presume its an installer of some sort, what Format are the Files in?

Andyb41 wrote: »

Just extract with winrar and it should create a directory with an installer. (Just Part 1 file will do, it will extract the rest of the Archive automatically)

marco_polo wrote: »
    Just extract with winrar and it should create a directory with an installer. (Just Part 1 file will do, it will extract the rest of the Archive automatically)

Thanks I'll try that.

Advertisement