Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband - Online Offer versus In-store Offer

Options
  • 11-12-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I would like to ask you if there is any difference in in-store offer and online offer in eircom? I would like to sign a contract for a broadband and I don't know if I should do it online or in-store? What is more profitable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

sointoyou wrote: »
    I would like to ask you if there is any difference in in-store offer and online offer in eircom? I would like to sign a contract for a broadband and I don't know if I should do it online or in-store? What is more profitable?

Hi sointoyou

As in-store offers may vary I'm afraid we are not aware of current offers that are available in-store. However from my experience eircom online offers always provide the best value to new customers, our broadband bundles packages can be viewed here

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sointoyou

Hi Linda, thank you for your response. I would like to ask you how should I order broadband online if the previous tenant had eircom as well and I have a small eircom box on the wall? Is it any difference? What should I tick in the order form?
    Thank you in advnace.
    Adrian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

sointoyou wrote: »
    Hi Linda, thank you for your response. I would like to ask you how should I order broadband online if the previous tenant had eircom as well and I have a small eircom box on the wall? Is it any difference? What should I tick in the order form?
    Thank you in advnace.
    Adrian

Hi sointoyou

Can you PM me your full address and I will check the type of installation that would be required at your address?

Regards
    Linda

Advertisement