Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otherkin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Here's our new track 'Attachment Theory': http://otherkin.bandcamp.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

damm thats excellent!great song and vocal delivery fair play stompbox!This is your band? vid is private sadly ..reup?

I play in Dublin alt/indie four-piece Otherkin. We play our first headline show this Saturday in the Twisted Pepper. Sure cart yourself on down if you feel like appreciating some cuuuuulture!

Otherkin - The Twisted Pepper

Here's our latest single:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

That's a nice track. Well done.

thats a suberb track..excellent on all levels ..lyrically,vocally love the guitar,the chimes at the end,have GIAA tickets but for that night but hopefully I get to check ye out before ye go all commercial and stuff :D

• Advertisement

Ah cheers lads, we appreciate the kind words!

If you manage to make it down we'll be giving our new Christmas song its first (and probably final) live airing!

notnumber wrote: »
    thats a suberb track..excellent on all levels ..lyrically,vocally love the guitar,the chimes at the end,have GIAA tickets but for that night but hopefully I get to check ye out before ye go all commercial and stuff :D

Well didnt take ye guys long to the try to corner the xmas singles market:D
    Hope the gig went well!

Here's one of our other tunes that we released in November. Bit more of a low key affair:

We're releasing our first official single 'Lockjaw' sometime in Feb/March and we're heading into the studio at the end of January to begin work on our debut EP. Exciting times in the O< camp!

Hi there,

My band has recorded a video for our debut release and I thought I'd share it with you good folks. The video was produced by Toronto illustrator Adam Winnik and it makes my brain bleed all the colours of the rainbow.

Artrocker magazine are streaming the video over on their website and it includes a nice little feature article too.

I hope you enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Threads merged.

• Advertisement

Caught OtherKin live in fibbers recently..great performance and the songs sounding as good live as they do on video....looking forward to the EP stompbox!

Advertisement