Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightsaver Clock wrong time

Options
  • 11-12-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi
    My night saver meter clock (new digital Siemens) is 25mins slow. Is there a charge to get this rectified?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi jod1983,

There would be no charge, but even though there is that difference of 25 minutes, you are not losing out, as it would just deem your Nightsaver hours to be 11.25pm to 8.25am (00.25am to 9.25am during summer months).

Do let me know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 23 radve

Hi!

I came back from Christmas holiday and now mine storage heaters starts heating ~6.00 PM. How can I fix this and does it means that my storage heaters still uses night time tariff only? I don't have access to my meter.

Before the holiday they worked at right time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi radve,

Is the meter located in a switchroom in an apartment complex by any chance? You should be granted access by the landlord, or the property management.

Ideally, I would need you to have a look at your meter and check to see what time it's displaying. If the storage heaters are in sync with your meter's timeswitch, they should be coming on within the hours 11pm - 8am.

In any case, if you send your account details to us by private message we can take it from there. We can, if needs be, arrange for a technician to go out and fix this for you (at no charge).

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement