Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 toll question

Options
  • 11-12-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

guys I'm pretty sure this is a regular question, so I'll try keep it brief.

im after getting a new job, and i gotta drive from Castleknock as far as Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12 and back every day.
    I'm not from dublin, and I'm wondering, will i have to pay a toll, and if so, whats the best way to go about it

heres a pic of the route

282fa4l.jpg

thanks for reading,
    redd .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

If you go that route you will the tollis pretty much at the river on the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭CharlieZeroOne

cheers for the info. so if i avoid the river i can avoid the toll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Yes if you can go by the Phoenix Park and go N4 - M50

legend!

out of curiosity, how much are the tolls, is there a per week payment plan, for your average joe soap, going back and fourth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

You could go through ballyfermot either, and not bother using the M50 at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Redd4 wrote: »
    guys I'm pretty sure this is a regular question, so I'll try keep it brief.

i'm after getting a new job, and i gotta drive from Castleknock as far as Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12 and back every day.
    I'm not from dublin, and I'm wondering, will i have to pay a toll, and if so, whats the best way to go about it

here's a pic of the route

282fa4l.jpg

thanks for reading,
    redd .

You may go from castleknock to chapelizod up the hill into ballyfermot,straight along le fanu road go over railway bridge and take 1st right and that's park west :)

even more streamlined, thanks for that Realies. I guess its a matter of trying it and seeing what the traffic is like on that route

2mzfpf7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Redd4 wrote: »
    legend!

out of curiosity, how much are the tolls, is there a per week payment plan, for your average joe soap, going back and fourth?

Toll is €3 cash, €2.50 with a video account or €2 with a tag. This website shows you the different options available

• Company Representative Posts: 62 Verified rep eFlow: Reps

Hi Redd4,

The M50 Toll is located between Junction 6 and Junction 7 on the M50 which is between Lucan and Blanchardstown.

If part of your journey is too pass through this toll then you have till 8pm the day after you have made your trip to make a payment.

You can pay online, over the phone with ourselves on 1890 50 10 50 or in any Payzone outlet

Alternatively you can follow the below link and register for an account to save yourself 50c to a 1 euro on your trips!

eFlow website

Congrats on the new job!

I hope this was of help to you!

Kind Regards

Emma

Advertisement