Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour's Car Alarm

Options
  • 11-12-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I live in an apartment block. For over 30 hours now, the alarm is going off in a car that is belong to one of my neighbours. I have no idea whose car it is and it appears that they are nowhere around. Is there anything I can do about it?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Parking in most apartment complexes is assigned or those that park there need a residents permit, if you give the reg to your landlord the management company should be able to contact the owner.

Failing that, you're going to have to sit there fuming until the car battery dies on it's arse..... Hopefully your sanity holds out that long.

On another note, I thought that alarms had a time limit to how long they could go off for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Whats that film where they go out with eggs and flour and make a car omelet?

Advertisement