Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Anyone Seen This In B&Q?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I was up in B&Q today but they had no 7 foot ones you might be better off giving them a ring before you make the trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their was a decent one their for €56 or €64 but I can't say it was 7 foot., but did look pretty good. Ring your local store to make sure they have stock and then go see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Have a look in bargain alerts, they are have a 20% off sake next Monday if you can hold off till then. Not sure if it is nationwide or not but sure give um a buzz and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well, was it worth the trip? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Sorry, i thought i had posted an update in this thread...obviously not! Yes it was definitely worth the trip. It is very full and natural looking. It didn't look great on display as whoever set up the tree in the shop didn't spread out the branches at all. It looks great when I did it myself and set it up at home. Its a great looking tree for under €100. Here's a pic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement