Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this as a tattoo?

• 12-12-2012 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭

I know I have some works in progress, but I thought about getting this done somewhere that won't impede on the other works. It signifies the twin flames (Google it! LOL) What do ye think? Would it be hard to do?

tumblr_mcg0t0EQst1riupujo1_500.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Don't know about difficult. But it certainly looks expensive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I know I have some works in progress, but I thought about getting this done somewhere that won't impede on the other works. It signifies the twin flames (Google it! LOL) What do ye think? Would it be hard to do?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcg0t0EQst1riupujo1_500.jpg

I'd imagine it'd be very hard to do to have it looking right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I'd imagine it'd be very hard to do to have it looking right...

That's what I'm afraid of. It looks cool on paper as it were, but could turn out a mess. I might email it to my tattooist and see what he thinks. I know he'll say yes anyway as he loves doing something different and challenging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Looks amazing, but you are gonna need a really really good artist to get it right....

I love it though....

Have awful want for new tattoo, just need to figure out what, and where :)

Mylina wrote: »
    Looks amazing, but you are gonna need a really really good artist to get it right....

I love it though....

Have awful want for new tattoo, just need to figure out what, and where :)

Thanks. My guy is good, but I don't know if he's THAT good!

Ah the goo for a new tattoo. I'm back in after Christmas to get my Alien tattoo finished and start on my horror sleeve again. Baby steps. Can't wait! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

My last one is still healing.... I love frogs, and have a frog tattooed on my thigh... Got some lilies added around him recently and love it....Must pop up a pic on the 'I'll show you mine' thread tomorrow when am on laptop....

I have seen a gorgeous back piece of corset ribbons which I love, and a sugar skull... Tooo many nice things... :D

My last one is still healing.... I love frogs, and have a frog tattooed on my thigh... Got some lilies added around him recently and love it....Must pop up a pic on the 'I'll show you mine' thread tomorrow when am on laptop....

Do, it sounds interesting!
    I have seen a gorgeous back piece of corset ribbons which I love, and a sugar skull... Tooo many nice things... :D

Ah look, I have SO many ideas and not enough time or skin!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'd say that'd be REALLY hard to replicate well. Maybe get your man to draw it up, see if it looks how you'd like it to?

Also have the tattoo itch. Planning one just after Christmas, but I'm SO close to going into my normal place tomorrow and getting a Pokemon done on my ribcage just because I can. Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'd say that'd be REALLY hard to replicate well. Maybe get your man to draw it up, see if it looks how you'd like it to?

Also have the tattoo itch. Planning one just after Christmas, but I'm SO close to going into my normal place tomorrow and getting a Pokemon done on my ribcage just because I can. Argh!

Which Pokemon? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Stunning pic, would be amazing if it works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Have a look at this Facebook album, Tomasz Tofi Torfinski, he's a polish artist, he's a mate of a work colleague of mine, he was telling me Tomasz is hoping to come to Ireland next year for a few weeks to do some work! his realistic colour work is unbelievable!!! would def be worth a look!!!! I can keep you posted if he does decide to come here!

https://www.facebook.com/tomasztofi.torfinski/photos_stream

here's 2 more albums he has from 2012 and 2011
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.377033905656216.107913.100000488304089&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.193242320702043.56267.100000488304089&type=3

gregers85 wrote: »
    Have a look at this Facebook album, Tomasz Tofi Torfinski, he's a polish artist, he's a mate of a work colleague of mine, he was telling me Tomasz is hoping to come to Ireland next year for a few weeks to do some work! his realistic colour work is unbelievable!!! would def be worth a look!!!! I can keep you posted if he does decide to come here!

https://www.facebook.com/tomasztofi.torfinski/photos_stream

here's 2 more albums he has from 2012 and 2011
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.377033905656216.107913.100000488304089&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.193242320702043.56267.100000488304089&type=3

Looks like he would be well able for the job...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Which Pokemon? :D
    I'm also very interested in which one :D

Denny M wrote: »
    I'm also very interested in which one :D

Charmander FTW :D

Please, Mewtwo or GTFO... ;):p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm gonna get a mewtwo eventually, just need a cool looking one, and of course some monies.

I didn't reply 'cause I didn't want to derail the thread, but it was a Togepi. :pac:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I didn't reply 'cause I didn't want to derail the thread, but it was a Togepi. :pac:

Did you end up getting it? :D

Did you end up getting it? :D

Nah, I was about 50% sure when I went into town that I was gonna wait a while to get it done, and just go shopping. In the end, the decision was made for me because I was so sick that I fainted in a shoe shop. :pac:

Eek :eek: Hope you're ok now :) I've been googling pokemon tattoos all evening...Oh the memories :):o

• Advertisement

Eek :eek: Hope you're ok now :) I've been googling pokemon tattoos all evening...Oh the memories :):o
    I have three of them :P

I have three of them :P

NO WAY!! :O Can ask ask which you have??? I always love Jolteon! :)

Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard. I always had a thing for fire types :P

Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard. I always had a thing for fire types :P

You my friend, are a legend :) I mentioned Charmander earlier in the thread, he was always the one I said i'd get, if I ever take the plunge :) Any pics up??

You my friend, are a legend :) I mentioned Charmander earlier in the thread, he was always the one I said i'd get, if I ever take the plunge :) Any pics up??
    Never got around to putting up the Charmander, the other two are here and here.

Never got around to putting up the Charmander, the other two are here and here.

Badass :D Especially charmeleon!! We have completely derailed this thread btw :D

Badass :D Especially charmeleon!! We have completely derailed this thread btw :D

Yeah ye have, but feck it. Doesn't bother me. :D

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

I personally don't like it, It would definitely be hard to do and pain staking long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

OP, are you going through with this? I absolutely adore the pic in the OP and would love your blessing to see if my guy would be able to do it for me

• Advertisement

yermandan wrote: »
    OP, are you going through with this? I absolutely adore the pic in the OP and would love your blessing to see if my guy would be able to do it for me

Not sure yet, I've been onto my tattooist but only about finishing some work and continuing the horror sleeve. I'll land him with this soon enough though. By all means, if you can get it done, work away. It's not like I designed it or anything, I don't mind at all. Just make sure you stick up pics if you get it done.

Advertisement