Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rollies: sore lip!

• 12-12-2012 1:46am

I just started smoking rollies, for financial reasons mostly, and my bottom lip is raw! Burns like mad!

Any hints? Will I just get used to this?

Also, insane how quickly my fingers turned yellow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,719 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I'm guessing you're not using filters? About a euro for a box of them and you should be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

I'm guessing you're not using filters? About a euro for a box of them and you should be sorted.

Yep. A filter or a roach(rolled pice of carton) with no excess paper hanging off the end will do the trick.
    The yellowing of the fingers can be increased by thicker papers, red and green as they let off more smoke and keep the tobacco burning more. Thiner papers like the blue or silver can limit this.

I am using filters! I have an ulcer on my lip now. It's the heat from the butt I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

If your rolling it too tight you maybe sucking the Bjesus out of it, try rolling it a little looser maybe.

Advertisement