Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ext leads 1-2m + Timers

Options
  • 12-12-2012 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I wonder are these available in the €2 shops or maybe in Dealz, has anyone seen them about?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I wonder are these available in the €2 shops or maybe in Dealz, has anyone seen them about?

Thanks.

7 day manual and digital timers on sale in B&Q for 1 euro each.

Great little timers indeed.:)

2 pack of 4 socket extension leads (1.25 meter lead) for 5 euro aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭Soarer

You didn't see any extension reels over there on special offer did you?

Soarer wrote: »
    You didn't see any extension reels over there on special offer did you?

I did indeed,15 meter 3 socket reel.

Cant remember price though,sorry.:o

That was in B&Q Airside,Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

paddy147 wrote: »
    7 day manual and digital timers on sale in B&Q for 1 euro each.

Great little timers indeed.:)

2 pack of 4 socket extension leads (1.25 meter lead) for 5 euro aswell.

Thanks, I rang up Liffey Valley to see if they had the same, yer man quoted me the dearest prices first as usual, €5-15euro for timers & upto €20 for ext leads:eek:
    I asked him had any (timers)from a different price range (cheap one's :p) he had some from €2-5, but seemed a bit put out when i said it:(

I have someone in Kildare coming down at the w/end, i might get them to go there, as i'm based in Donegal i rang up Homebase in L'kenny i got quoted €10 for manual timers & €18 - ext leads! as i thought some of the cheap shops may have them.

Thanks, I rang up Liffey Valley to see if they had the same, yer man quoted me the dearest prices first as usual, €5-15euro for timers & upto €20 for ext leads:eek:
    I asked him had any (timers)from a different price range (cheap one's :p) he had some from €2-5, but seemed a bit put out when i said it:(

I have someone in Kildare coming down at the w/end, i might get them to go there, as i'm based in Donegal i rang up Homebase in L'kenny i got quoted €10 for manual timers & €18 - ext leads! as i thought some of the cheap shops may have them.

Well the timers I bought in B&Q for 1 euro each are very good.

I have them operating the lights on the outdoor christmass tree,and also on the lights in the garden too.

Same setup with the indoor tree aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Thanks Paddy, I might get someone to take a detour over to Swords for less hassle, is it far from Liffey Valley, as it would be handy as you would need a good few.
    B&Q are usually good as i was put off the stuff you quoted by the staff member, dont need that!

Thanks Paddy, I might get someone to take a detour over to Swords for less hassle, is it far from Liffey Valley, as it would be handy as you would need a good few.
    B&Q are usually good as i was put off the stuff you quoted by the staff member, dont need that!

Down the M50 (northbound) right to the end.

Turn off for Dublin Airport (M1 Northbound).

2nd exit off M1 and that is Airside Retail Park Swords and B&Q.

Simples.:)

Advertisement