Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Baskerville Ultra Muzzle?

• 12-12-2012 4:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting a muzzle for the mastiff mix that I took in, and am veering toward the Baskerville Ultra. I like the fact that the Ultra allows for treats to be given and is therefore useful for training. I am working on his issue with doors being opened and strangers walking through (this is when at the vets for example, he's getting much better with visitors at home and is fine on walks). There is also the whole RB thing (assuming he's a Presa or what would be considered a bandog).
    I've seen the Ultra available online, but I'm wondering if any petshops sell it in the Dublin area? I would prefer to be able to go in and get the correct size fitted if possible. Also, if anyone has any other muzzle suggestions, I'm all ears

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Petmania in Santry had them last time I was there. I'd call to make sure first though as their stock levels can be erratic!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

kinsealy pet shop is where i got my baskerville

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Just in case anyone else is wondering where to get one, I picked up a Baskerville Ultra yesterday at Bart's Pets in Cabra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I got one in petco in longmile road, dublin 12
    You can take your dog into theshop and fit itright there and then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

mosi wrote: »
    Just in case anyone else is wondering where to get one, I picked up a Baskerville Ultra yesterday at Bart's Pets in Cabra.

What's it like there? I passed one time in the car but couldn't go in!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

tk123 wrote: »
    What's it like there? I passed one time in the car but couldn't go in!!

I've been in twice, but haven't had much of a look around. It is quite compact but each time I have gotten what I was looking for (urine neutraliser the first time and the muzzle this time). I saw that they had whippet and greyhound collars when I was there the other day. Bart who runs the shop is a character and I had a good chat with him about food (they sell AG - although I can't beat online prices - and deliver food locally). I was able to try on a couple of muzzle sizes and came away with a free chew and a small food sample as well. As it's a small shop there obviously wouldn't be the same selection of stuff that you get in the bigger stores but it's definitely handy if you need something but can't make it out of town.

Advertisement