Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals- 12/12/12 wed

Options
  • 12-12-2012 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Be there by 4:00pm

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Should be in for 5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Can't come to this, sorry. Will be in for thursday though if anyone's up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Darren20500

I'll definitely be there either this Saturday if it's on or next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

i'll be in with Marvel and TTT2 at around 3:30

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I'l make a brief appearance before training for some AE or whatever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

there was 5 euro left on the xbox and i took it for myself since last Saturday i paid for a console and only got 5 euro back of the 15 (didn't realize i didn't get back my money until i was already home).

ggs to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

good games to all.
    although bad games to dark onion for the rape and pillage of my poor defenceless sweet tooths meter, denying him from so many level 3 supers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

2gen wrote: »
    there was 5 euro left on the xbox and i took it for myself since last Saturday i paid for a console and only got 5 euro back of the 15 (didn't realize i didn't get back my money until i was already home).

ggs to everyone.

Good to hear, ggs

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

good games to all.
    although bad games to dark onion for the rape and pillage of my poor defenceless sweet tooths meter, denying him from so many level 3 supers :(

Me and the monkey have something in common.

GGs everyone, especially in PSA. That game is amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement