Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in the Whitewater

Options
  • 12-12-2012 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Santa in the Whitewater looks the part - bringing my little one to see Santa for the first time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

foodaholic wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Santa in the Whitewater looks the part - bringing my little one to see Santa for the first time.

The Santa in Johnstown garden centre is very good, he is a nice man, great prezzies , pictures, sweets, nice grotto, no big q's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Nice chap but didnt really look the part as he was quite young.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Well the one in the whitewater doesn't have a real beard. Thinking of going into Arnotts. It's her first Christmas and want a good santa for the photos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Well the one in the whitewater doesn't have a real beard. Thinking of going into Arnotts. It's her first Christmas and want a good santa for the photos
    Just be aware most kids scream their heads off when they visit for the first time. Not sure real or fake beard will be the issue.

Advertisement