Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem - Slane 2013 - All discussion ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Would it be better to try and find accommodation for after or get the bus back to Dublin since I live in Dublin?
    I'm just wondering if the the buses back might be a bit mad .

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ive been going to Slane for years, and being honest, the buses are grand! Last year for KOL, it was a little odd, because they ferried everyone into one place (as oppose to going through Slane Village). The queues were around 25 people deep for the toilets. I was drinking on the bus, so nearly exploded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

are there still tickets available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

are there still tickets available?

yes ticketmaster still selling tickets mate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Any idea when support acts are announced? If it was anything like Tennents Vital it will be a night to remember... Man that concert was unreal :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭dannyo666

Whats the buzz with sneaking the odd nagin in these days?Do you get frisked much?
    Ive done it before for Robbie Willamas and Bryan Adams at slane no worries-im not condoneing it-just admiting i done it
    "A friend" wants to do the same for Eminem as to avoid the overpriced,warm,(probably teabagged),waterdowned pints of p**s that are served in slane plus he has a back injury and will be staying well back from the crowd for the day especially around the beer area

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Kendrick supporting him in France, with Slaughterhouse also at the glasgow show.. expect both of these

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Suge Knight

Whos's goin to eminems concert in august then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Probably 80,000 scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Dietsquirt wrote: »
    Probably 80,000 scumbags

Not a hope Eminem will sell 80,000 tickets. Closer to 50,000 would be my guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BreakingBadLad

will there still be tickets left next week, im thinking of going...?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Did Eminem not dirty his copybook there before by failing to turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Supraman

I have a ticket . I'm not a scumbag though , would it be wise to sell on in fear of 79,999 scumbags ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Not as long as you don't fear being engulfed in a human hurricane of 79,999 scumbags.

I went to eminem in Punchestown about 8 years ago, i'm a huge eminem fan... 100000 SCUMBAGS

i dont think there will be many scumbags at it. Iv seen about 50 friends from Facebook any none of them are scum bags..

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

I went to eminem in Punchestown about 8 years ago, i'm a huge eminem fan... 100000 SCUMBAGS

Little 12 year old me was there as well! and I'll be going in August :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

I dont think it will be full of scum.

Im going - and scum dont generally take the time to travel that far for one day/one concert.

However, I do think there will be a few stabbings - I cant control myself when his music is playing hehe (not serious)

DylanII wrote: »
    ...scum dont generally take the time to travel that far for one day/one concert.

Swedish House Mafia? Plenty of scumbags travelled from all over Ireland for that, and I'd imagine Eminem has a much bigger pull. I know some absolute headcases that'll be going by the busload.

i dont think there will be many scumbags at it. Iv seen about 50 friends from Facebook any none of them are scum bags..

If you honestly think this, you have no idea.

It will be Swedish House Mafia 10 times over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 KH888

Probably 80,000 scumbags

Thanks for the great insight, what an utter clown you are!

KH888 wrote: »
    Thanks for the great insight, what an utter clown you are!

Elaborate please?
    Have you been to an Eminem concert in Ireland? I have.

grindle wrote: »
    Swedish House Mafia? Plenty of scumbags travelled from all over Ireland for that
    But wasnt the Swedish House Mafia in Phoenix Park, thats not far off central dublin. It would have been mostly dubs at that that didnt travel far

I know plenty of "characters" from Limerick and Tipp that went, it was an All-Ireland scobe-magnet, Eminem is an even bigger draw than that.
    I wouldn't go myself just because of the scobe element but my friends usually wouldn't be so hardline about that kind of crowd and they cope with things like Oxegen if they have to (they're able to ignore things, I'm not), but even they've just said "Noooooooo waaaaaaaay!" at the prospect of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KH888

Elaborate please?
    Have you been to an Eminem concert in Ireland? I have.

I have indeed man, saw him at oxegen, another event you probably think is full of scumbags! I just don't get why you assume someone who goes to see Eminem is a scumbag?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

The support acts were released on his site a couple of days ago.

Plan B, Earlwolf, Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse were announced.

Personally, I think that Plan B is a great act to have, the rest are utter tripe but I suppose they are only support acts. It'll still be a great day out nonetheless! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

kingcobra wrote: »
    The support acts were released on his site a couple of days ago.

Plan B, Earlwolf, Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse were announced.

Personally, I think that Plan B is a great act to have, the rest are utter tripe but I suppose they are only support acts. It'll still be a great day out nonetheless! :D

You think that Plan B is a great act but Earl Sweatshirt and Slaughterhouse are "utter tripe"?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You think that Plan B is a great act but Earl Sweatshirt and Slaughterhouse are "utter tripe"?

lol

Personal opinion :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Pity we didn't get Kendrick Lamar too ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

grindle wrote: »
    I know plenty of "characters" from Limerick and Tipp that went, it was an All-Ireland scobe-magnet, Eminem is an even bigger draw than that.
    I wouldn't go myself just because of the scobe element but my friends usually wouldn't be so hardline about that kind of crowd and they cope with things like Oxegen if they have to (they're able to ignore things, I'm not), but even they've just said "Noooooooo waaaaaaaay!" at the prospect of this.

I went to see him in Bangor at Tenant's vital and it was a grand atmosphere altogether.

Advertisement