Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Broadband price increases from Jan 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Hi,

this being discussed anywhere?

http://www.three.ie/products_services/broadband/billpay-broadband.html

* From 7th January 2013 our Broadband monthly costs are changing. 3Broadband Active and 3Broadband Pro will be increasing from €20.32 and €30.49 to €21.99 and €34.99 respectively.

That's some increase! I'll have to re-consider my options come the end of my 18-month contract at the end of February. I'm on 3Broadband Pro.

Nasty. But it's the only thing that works for me so I've no choice but to pay the extra fiver....what will they charge for 4G??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

I've been using an 'average' of 20GB, on my Pro package. I'll have to change that, not a KB left behind.. having said that, it is nearly impossible to purposefully try and use up your bandwidth allocation, due to the quality of service.

Advertisement