Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seen my stolen bike? (Cork city)

Options
  • 12-12-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

My bike was stolen recently in the Shandon area of Cork city. It is a bit scrappy looking and so would not be easily sold on - I'm guessing it's lying in a lane somewhere. Maybe someone has seen it. It does have many expensive components on it and I would love to get it back. Dark green Trek, day-glo white stickers on frame, black aluminium backer. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Dan Dare

Will watch out for it. When exactly was it stolen? Had a Ridgeback taken from the railings at the church just beyond MacCurtain St. about seven years ago, and a Trek stolen in London 11 years ago. Yours is a pretty distinctive looking bike. Hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭urbanachiever1

Thanks, stolen from inside my house during a break-in. 11th November. Yeah it's pretty distinctive. Does not have the front carrier on now. Pic was taken when when I was cycling through Spain/Portugal a couple of years ago.

Advertisement