Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Handheld

Options
  • 12-12-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,816 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Got back into Football Manager in the last few months, but didn't bother getting the Football Manager Handheld game for Android as a new one would be released soon. Now according to Sports Interactive the new version will be launched on iOS & Android today (all going well): https://twitter.com/SI_games/status/278801629359243265
    In a perfect world and if all goes to plan, FMH for iOS & Android will be released midnight tonight. Expect an announcement today.

I got a new phone last week (Galaxy Note 2 - it's the shizzle), so was considering picking this game up immediately. What are people's impressions on FMH from last year? Worth the bobs? The 2012 version is on Play Store for €5.99 so I would expect the new game to be in around the same price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

it was horrible.

but thats just my opinion, it was clunky hard to move between screens search for players etc.

but i guess what do you expect off a download less that 50mb

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Didn't really get into the handheld version. Thought the user interface wasn't great and it was a bit too easy with minimal effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,816 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

It's €8.99 on the play store, which is a bit steep all things considered. They did include the Irish leagues (which is nice), but will wait until a price drop or sale before considering it.

Link for those interested: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sigames.fmh2013

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I just picked it up there on Android. I'm sure I'll get the use out of it over the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I just picked it up there on Android. I'm sure I'll get the use out of it over the year.

Anybody know if the PSP version is more indept than the iPhone version. Going away for Christmas and I want to buy fm2013.. but which version is better ?? IPhone version is 9 euro and the PSP version is 30 euros,, I don't want to by the PSP version if its the exact same as the iPhone version ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,144 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Got this for Ipad played for a day or two then the icon was greyed out and would not open, had to deleted and reinstall it all again :( lost all game data

• Registered Users Posts: 21,350 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I'm loving it. Nice and quick for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Is there any possible way to play the full version of FM 12/13 on a tablet (android) PC????

I'm sure I seen a guy on the bus playing it a few weeks ago and i'm almost certain it was the full version.

What I mean is, can you 'crack' the tablet into thinking its a PC with some sort of APP and then play the full game version or something like that ?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Is there any possible way to play the full version of FM 12/13 on a tablet (android) PC????

I'm sure I seen a guy on the bus playing it a few weeks ago and i'm almost certain it was the full version.

What I mean is, can you 'crack' the tablet into thinking its a PC with some sort of APP and then play the full game version or something like that ?!?!?!

You could always use some remote connection software and connect to a PC playing fm.

I dont know of anyway to install pc games on a droid device though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

You could always use some remote connection software and connect to a PC playing fm.

Yeah, that was my first thoughts. Not sure how practical that would be as you need excellent connection speeds between both devices and those apps - (logmein and what have you) are generally abit groggy and unrepondsive to play a game like FM comfortably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

How similar is this to the full game? I've considered 13 a few times but it seems to have a lot of complaints. Figured trying this version would give me an indication of if I want to bother with the full version, or stick with 12.

I know I could get the demo or something, but I also want something to do when not at home, hence this :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I have the ipad version of FM2013, does anyone know if they will update it with Jan transfer window players?

I would love to have the time to play and get into the PC version but you just cant pick it up and play it for an hour. So the handheld one is perfect for me. As i can just start playing it in situations were im just hanging about.

Advertisement