Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to adjust time lenght for remotely logging onto windows 2000 server for

Options
  • 12-12-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

i am remotely logged onto a windows 2000 server.However it logs me of remotely after a certain period of time.does anyone know where in windows 2000 server i can adjust the lenght of time i can be remotely logged on to that server for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Terminal Services Configuration

In the Connections folder, double-click on the connection, and the settings for this is in the "Sessions" tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭thebourke

thanks Seamus.i found it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Also note that this is a key that can be changed in the global policy so if this computer is part of a domain and they have a policy set it will override the local option causing it not to work properly or as you expected.

Advertisement