Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I thank a post?

Options
  • 12-12-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I've searched for this and everywhere says its on the right hand side but i cant see it. anyone got any thoughts?
    :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've searched for this and everywhere says its on the right hand side but i cant see it. anyone got any thoughts?
    :confused:

Because you have made <10 posts.

/thread

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

There's a newbies and FAQ section here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

If there's any other queries you might have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

/thread

Extending the hand of welcome, as ever.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

anncoates wrote: »
    Extending the hand of welcome, as ever.

Who the hell are you? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Disable this post-thanking nonsense as it encourages cronyism, thanks whores, bullying and clutters up threads (IMHO, FWIW)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

mathepac wrote: »
    Disable this post-thanking nonsense as it encourages cronyism, thanks whores, bullying and clutters up threads (IMHO, FWIW)

+1

Would you prefer to see a dozen of these types of posts per page instead ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Who the hell are you? :confused:

Q.E.D.

anncoates wrote: »
    Q.E.D.

Not really...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Korvanica wrote: »
    +1 ...
    Yo thanks for the support dude, I'm keeping count.

Advertisement