Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Pulse Wireless headphones €59.99!!!

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Brian wrote: »
    especially if they have several drivers, since that just means that each one gets a smaller part of the overall budget, is cheaper, smaller, and probably of inferior quality

:confused: ..i've posted on your forum, can we take the debate there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

As a previous poster has stated, it's €159.99 on their website (HMV's) so it's clearly an error as I and pretty much everyone else here has pointed out to you. No-one is begrudging of you securing one for yourself. No-one. What we're commenting on primarily is your subsequent behaviour and reaction to securing this misprice.

Couple of questions:
    1. Why would you need or want to gloat?
    2. Has the reaction you've received here not made you question your behaviour in GAME in any way?
    Because his name is Richard or Dick for short!:D

Valid points....but i say again, as a consumer i and all of ireland have been ripped off by retailers for years. The staff are the first thing the consumer sees....its who they pay money to and complain when things go wrong.

I know from 1st hand experience emailing corporate acheives NOTHING....a generic auto reply is all you get, so yeah i vented....in admitted error given the facts established after my rant.

And, you or anyone was not in the shop....i wasnt abusive but yeah i did make a sence, in front of several customers....as i said even if it wasnt a pricing error i would have done the exact same.

I'm pissed off time and again getting ripped off in Ireland......

Email corporate achieves nothing but making a scene and embarrassing staff...... does??

They are not responsible for you getting ripped off in Ireland, In fact, you didn't even get ripped off, you shopped around and got a genuine bargain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Father in-law is scottish and does what the OP did all the time, cringworthy! OP are you a scot..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Dunnes were selling half price frozen turkeys, so i went and bawled at yer wan in Lidl cos they weren't! LIKE A BOSS!!!
    ¬¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Will a mod please lock this thread? Please?

Won't someone please think of the children....:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement