If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P42ST50B

Options
  • 12-12-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Is the Panasonic TX-P42ST50B available for delivery to Dublin?
    If so, what is the best price you can do, including delivery?

Best regards

Mark

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

valo086 wrote: »
    Is the Panasonic TX-P42ST50B available for delivery to Dublin?
    If so, what is the best price you can do, including delivery?

Best regards

Mark

Mark,

thx for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The TXP42ST50 (V nice!) is £699.95 and Dublin delivery would be £29.95.

It's in stock and ready to ship so please just drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 36 valo086

Mark,

thx for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The TXP42ST50 (V nice!) is £699.95 and Dublin delivery would be £29.95.

It's in stock and ready to ship so please just drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John for your reply, that is certainly a tempting price.
    However, I will not be able place an order for it till next week, due to a commitment this weekend.

Can you the give me a last possible delivery date before xmas & all possible payment methods?

Thanks & best regards

Mark V

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

valo086 wrote: »
    Thanks John for your reply, that is certainly a tempting price.
    However, I will not be able place an order for it till next week, due to a commitment this weekend.

Can you the give me a last possible delivery date before xmas & all possible payment methods?

Thanks & best regards

Mark V

Mark

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I would say to be safe you should get the order in on Tuesday latest and stocks permitting then you should get it on Thursday,

We can accept credit cards / cheques (but timing would make that tricky) / Bank transfer and of course cash,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Mark

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I would say to be safe you should get the order in on Tuesday latest and stocks permitting then you should get it on Thursday,

We can accept credit cards / cheques (but timing would make that tricky) / Bank transfer and of course cash,

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John

How do I place an order for the Panasonic TX-P42ST50B?
    Its not listed on the Richersounds.ie website & is listed as not available online on Richersounds.com.

I would like to order it today if possible?

Best regards

Mark

Its alright John,

I rang the shop & ordered the Panasonic TX-P42ST50B today.

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated.

Best regards

Mark

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Just confirming the arrival of my Panasonic TX-P42ST50B yesterday.
    It is fabulous, definitely worth the extra few quid & buying of Richersounds at such a good price.
    Have checked out HD games, tv, online streaming, DVD, all excellent & standard tv is not to shabby either.
    No Blue-Ray at the mo, so couldn't check that out, but will assume it will be fantastic also. Will rectify the lack of Blue-Ray soon I hope, any recommendations in this department greatly appreciated?

Stunning TV, very happy with it.

Best regards & Happy Christmas

Mark V

• Registered Users Posts: 5,782 ✭✭✭Zardoz

The ST50 is a fine set ,I have the 50 inch version .
    The built in wifi is superb ,the wife is always watching youtube on it .

I'd suggest you check the set for Vertical Banding or Dirty screen effect ,its a major issue on this years Panasonic sets.
    My set has it and its very annoying during football matches.

Its most noticeable in True Cinema mode at lower contrasts.
    It really only noticeable on a light green or grey background ,i.e a football pitch or the sky.
    If the set didnt have that issue it would be perfect.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.