Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what's Santa Paws bringing?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Access Denied

My old dog is getting a cool new collar, lovely purple one.
    My young dog is getting a new Extreme Kong,,if he eats this one I'II just give him a lump of coal:D, which he actually seems to like...oh, and Turf:rolleyes:..

Classic example of buying a great present and then playing with the box!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭deadman1972

Can't keep turf or coal in the bags with the ghost:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Our Eff is getting lots of new toys, some treats, and gonna pick up one of those dog stockings in Tesco for her during the week, I'll be wrapping them up and leaving them under the tree for her to tear into Christmas morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Just a bone and a few new tennis balls. I can't put them under the tree or she'll open them herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

My friend in London's sending him a scarf & legwarmers! :o
    Please promise you'll post photos!

Here you go...

P1000495_zpsfe6ec315.jpg

P1000494_zpsf4a68e13.jpg

He had to have cheese to get over the shame! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

AW its gettin like america here. Cookoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

axle108 wrote: »
    AW its gettin like america here. Cookoo.

Don't like it? Don't read it then!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Will try a black Kong soon, too much else to get at the moment for Christmas,will have to get a few different ones when i do though;)

You can get balls made from the black kong rubber - I got one for the park to allow for the other dogs who are shredders (mine isn't) wrecking it but it lasted fine...until I left it on a chair at home and it disappeared!! Think it fell into the bin :( Only problem with the black ones is that they blend in if it's mucky and you can't see them welll so I got a red one online the other day to see if its strong enough! Also the black ones are heavy - you wouldn't want the dog to get a knock off it on the head lol! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

He had to have cheese to get over the shame! :o

Brilliant! They suit him. :D He looks like he's off to a football match!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

tk123 wrote: »
    His SS gifts and a new beagle 'brother' - that's what we call his lab/retriever Ikea puppy :D:D

gosig-valp-soft-toy__0104182_PE251092_S4.JPG
    Ha our dog has 2 of these (we cycle them for cleaning) and she LOVES them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Love love love the Dublin dog-legwarmers & pompom scarf!!!

I gave in after 3 years & bought a big Georgous roundy tin of dog treats for her - ones she stalks other people in the park for so i know it'll be a success! And I get the tin ; win-win!!! It's a red & white Christmassy one with all different types of pics of dog breeds on it! Fab! Think it was just e2.99 in Lidl/Aldi : ) happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

new harness, and this came in the post for him on fri
    hide-a-squirrel-1.jpg
    cant wait to give it to him:D he love gettin new toys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

A rubber tyre and a stuffed bone. All wrapped up and waiting for her for Christmas day. Tried to get it passed her when I was bringing in the food the other day but to no avail. She saw it straight away. They have been hidden in the garage since :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I picked up a rawhide in the shape of a plum pudding for her today in Accessorize. Wasn't planning on buying her anything else, but she's worth it. Half of it has already been devoured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Mine has a soft rubber roundy ball that you put treats in ; she LOVES it!

Saw in the pound shop a wooden cylinder toy that you put treats in & big spender that I am got her one!!should test her as she has the knack of the other one ; no challenge in it anymore!!! Plus this one should have fun wooden sound when she shakes it about!!!

Happy days are coming !!!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Advertisement