Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Knight Sword. New Suda 51 game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Apparently this is out or at least is out in america and getting great user reviews over on hardcore gaming 101. Looks interesting and I really like the art it it:

Woohoo! Suda51 meets Martin Lawrence! Yay! :D

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    No mention of Martin Lawrence in it.

Awwwww. I'm out. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Just grabbed the trial game on xbox.com, shall download when home.

I didn't know Suda was involved to be honest, I was under the impression it was another Grasshopper and Digital Reality collaboration along the lines of Sine Mora?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gizmo wrote: »
    Just grabbed the trial game on xbox.com, shall download when home.

I didn't know Suda was involved to be honest, I was under the impression it was another Grasshopper and Digital Reality collaboration along the lines of Sine Mora?

Well it probably is. I loved Sine Mora though so I hope this is as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

It's visual style reminds me of the "paper chase" levels Shadows Of The Damned. Gameplay looks closer to a loose Castlevania. I'm intrigued.

Advertisement