Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 Litre water containers

Options
  • 12-12-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a supplier of food grade water containers - 25 litre or thereabouts - in the Dublin area, or indeed online with reasonable delivery charges?

I know that the camping places have them but the price is a bit high!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Not sure if they sell to the public but we used to get alot of stuff in there for work

http://www.thepackagingcentre.ie/products2.php?productid=56

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Keep an eye on the homebrew forums - Drums like this are what people use to brew, so sometimes bargains will be posted on the forum.

You can check the homebrew websites - but you can probably get them cheaper if you keep an eye out..

eg thehomebrewcompany.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Actually - just to make sure you're careful if getting a homebrew one, they usually have a hole in the lid for a bung. You may/may not want that!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I've gotten 30 litre ones in Lenwoods (motor parts cash and carry) in Finglas. They don't strictly sell to the public but I think they'll take money off anyone nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Mat the trasher

Catering oil drums? Wash out with some cheap vodka or cleaning/rubbing alcohol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Catering oil drums? Wash out with some cheap vodka or cleaning/rubbing alcohol.
    I got some on done deal 10 and delivery was free €6 each

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭drvr

EMO oil in Trim were selling brand new 20L drums for oil. 6.99 euro.

Advertisement