Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ken Black Toys

Options
  • 12-12-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if this shop is still trading? Been trying to contact them on 059/9140222 over the course of the day with no joy.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭MyBrokenKnees

It was open when I passed it today in town anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Both stores are open as far as i know

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Southern Belle

Is this the only retailer in Ireland that appears to have no on-line presence whatsoever?? I can't even find a phone number for the Kilkenny branch - if anyone has one I'd be forever grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

ya Kilkenny store is open every evening until 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Betty-ireland

Carlow one open til 11 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Is this the only retailer in Ireland that appears to have no on-line presence whatsoever?? I can't even find a phone number for the Kilkenny branch - if anyone has one I'd be forever grateful!

Online = toys.ie cos ken black and the guys from smyths go back years. They ageed a buying policy many years ago. Smyths have since opened about 70 stores in uk and here but keep to their agreement.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Heard a rumor that they're in the process of getting a website done for themselves. Could be BS, could be real. I'm not sure myself.

Advertisement