Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy flexible flue liner?

• 12-12-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    Anyone know where I could pick up a couple of meters of 5'' flexible flue liner tomorrow around the city?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

I'm not certain but I'd imagine any of the hardware stroes would have it but try the likes A&R Supplies or Malones firstly, chances are they'll be cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Whickes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭banie01

phog wrote: »
    I'm not certain but I'd imagine any of the hardware stroes would have it but try the likes A&R Supplies or Malones firstly, chances are they'll be cheaper.

I never even thought of A&R, I'll swing by there in the morning.
    Whickes...
    phog wrote: »
    I'm not certain but I'd imagine any of the hardware stroes would have it 

None in Wickes, B&Q, Woodies and homebase....
    Its actually surpriisingly hard to source locally and the local stove/fireplace suppliers will all quote supply and fit only....
    Frustrating ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't know if you an get to Ennis but Fergus Engineering do them, a friend of mine got 1 made to order there
    http://www.ferguseng.com/products/flexi-flues.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭banie01

A&R supplies got me sorted and for a lot less than I was quoted elsewhere :)
    Can't believe i forgot about them!
    Thanks Boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 studmuff

where are a /r/ supplies based need some 5 and 6 inch flexi flue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

On Pennywell Road, midway between the Good Shepard Convent and Griffin's Funeral Home at John's Gate.

Advertisement