Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft kit for Sale

Options
  • 12-12-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Well lads, i come today selling a full airsoft load out.
    1st i have my vest that im selling. Holds 4 single mags and has a double mag pouch, a canteen and various different pouches. Includes a speed loader.

Next up i have my AEG:
    Its a Colt M4 CQB firing at 304FPS, Only a few mags went through this guns and there is no damage at all. fires like a charm. includes its iron sights and a Red Dot sight i purchased and put on it myself as well as an under barrel grip. 2Mags and an OD Sling included

Next is the battery. a Recent purchase, its a firefox super power 7.4V battery with 1500mAh

Will come with a Selection of BB's. G&P and Rocket Precision, .20's and .25's

I'm looking for €450 for the lot.

Based in Wexford, cant travel much and can not ship.

All pictures are included in link: http://imgur.com/a/RJgw1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭pepsi45

whats the price????

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭IAmShaneH

€550

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭miske

hi shane what make is the M4 vfc or G&P?

Its Colt my friend

IAmShaneH wrote: »
    Its Colt my friend

Hi colt makes the real steel guns. Chinese japanese tiawanese companies etc make these toy imitation rifles such as vfc, G&P, cyma Dboys etc and put the real steel trademarks on them but its not made by colt. Do you have the box? Where did you buy it and how much did you pay?

• Advertisement

Box says colt.. Its a full metal reciever too.
    I bought brand new, 270 with out any of the external upgrades, battery upgrade or extra mag

It's made by Cybergun licenced by Colt. :)

It's made by Cybergun licenced by Colt. :)

Is this the one. The chinese clone made by Cyma
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Electric-Rifles/Colt-M4A1-CQBR-Metal-with-Retractable-Stock-Cyma
    picture.php?albumid=2134&pictureid=14275

Yup, :)

Thats the very one i have, :)

• Advertisement

Yup, :)

Sorry dude with the price thought you had a High end AEG, A VFC or a G&P. Cheers fro the replys.

No, the price covers full load out.

No, the price covers full load out.

Yes that was my understanding. Price is way too high for me for a second hand cyma plus the rest of the gear. Like i said its not the brand of AEG I'm after. Again cheers for the reply.

No problem, I'm open to offers!

No problem, I'm open to offers!

You wouldn't like it. It would be less than you paid for the dboys M4 with the 203, fore grip, speed loader, sling, peq box and various bags of bbs etc ;)

Completely different gun and accessories mate, no need to get arrogant or anything about it :)

Completely different gun and accessories mate, no need to get arrogant or anything about it :)

I'm aware its a different AEG a Dboys s system compared to the Cyma M4 CQB I only ment to imply that I'd buy second hand clone AEGs with accesories for around the 130 mark as opposed to the 550 mark. No offence was intended. Good luck with your sale. :)

Thanks man, i know that, but im hoping to make sell for that as its brand new and the accessories are top notch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Danielcurley

not to be rude but cyma have not got great reputation and are not worth what you paid for it. even with the accessories the gun is still only worth about at most 200

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

not to be rude but cyma have not got great reputation and are not worth what you paid for it. even with the accessories the gun is still only worth about at most 200

If you wish to make an Offer or have a Valid question to ask please do so
    Anything else is just Thread Spoiling
    Warning issued

• Advertisement

miske wrote: »

Will let all go for €350!

Advertisement