Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Nollaig Shona lights

Options
  • 12-12-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi

I have seen a few houses with these signs in lights outside there house in tallaght and was wondering if anybody knew where to get them from ive searched all over tallaght and the city /internet cant find them anywhere so this is my last ditch effort I really dont want to go knocking on peoples door to ask them :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

cytex wrote: »
    Hi

I have seen a few houses with these signs in lights outside there house in tallaght and was wondering if anybody knew where to get them from ive searched all over tallaght and the city /internet cant find them anywhere so this is my last ditch effort I really dont want to go knocking on peoples door to ask them :)

Homestore & More

M50 Christmass Shop in Coldwinters.....

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭cytex

paddy147 wrote: »
    Homestore & More

M50 Christmass Shop in Coldwinters.....
    Many thanks ill check that out tomorrow . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭cytex

nope to both of them went down today and they had none :(

Advertisement