Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

METEOR Balance Data 50104 problems!!!

Options
  • 12-12-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Is there ANYONE from meteor that can help me with this?

I signed up in July this year for the 1GB data for €10 a month. Now the data is fine, but I can never get the balance of what data I have left (this caused a lot of problems and money last month for me).

Every time I send the 'Balance Data' to 50104 I get a message back saying 'Sorry, not recogized', every time!
    I tried to send it as 'Data Balance' as well but same message.

So I have been onto your Live chat on the meteor website, spoke to Claire first, she said she will get tech to look into it and to check again in an hour on monday, didnt work, check again yesterday, didnt work. Went back onto Live chat on Metoer site and spoke to another guy, same thing, explaining what was wrong, said he will get tech to look into it and in 24hrs it should be fine, Its not fixed 32hrs later, again!

Can you please fix this for me, can someone from meteor actually not lie to me and look into this. PM me please. Getting annoying now.:mad:

Thanks.
    RLG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭intbn

Is there ANYONE from meteor that can help me with this?

I signed up in July this year for the 1GB data for €10 a month. Now the data is fine, but I can never get the balance of what data I have left (this caused a lot of problems and money last month for me).

Every time I send the 'Balance Data' to 50104 I get a message back saying 'Sorry, not recogized', every time!
    I tried to send it as 'Data Balance' as well but same message.

So I have been onto your Live chat on the meteor website, spoke to Claire first, she said she will get tech to look into it and to check again in an hour on monday, didnt work, check again yesterday, didnt work. Went back onto Live chat on Metoer site and spoke to another guy, same thing, explaining what was wrong, said he will get tech to look into it and in 24hrs it should be fine, Its not fixed 32hrs later, again!

Can you please fix this for me, can someone from meteor actually not lie to me and look into this. PM me please. Getting annoying now.:mad:

Thanks.
    RLG

'Balance Data' is the correct syntax for checking your data balance RLG, I was just on the phone to meteor today to opt into this deal.

I dealt with claire meself, there's no need to be makin her out to be a liar on here pal, meteor support obviously read this, how would you like someone going into your job and naming you as a liar? that's bad form whether she could get it sorted or not, I found her to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
    did you find out what the issue was? someone else might have the same problem and could do with knowing how to go about getting it resolved ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

intbn wrote: »
    I dealt with claire meself, there's no need to be makin her out to be a liar on here pal, meteor support obviously read this, how would you like someone going into your job and naming you as a liar? that's bad form whether she could get it sorted or not, I found her to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with

Are you for real? Maybe they is more than one Claire working for meteor customer care. Also the op it's entitled to their opinion same as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Walkman wrote: »
    Are you for real? Maybe they is more than one Claire working for meteor customer care. Also the op it's entitled to their opinion same as you.

Courtesy costs nothing:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

intbn wrote: »
    'Balance Data' is the correct syntax for checking your data balance RLG, I was just on the phone to meteor today to opt into this deal.

I dealt with claire meself, there's no need to be makin her out to be a liar on here pal, meteor support obviously read this, how would you like someone going into your job and naming you as a liar? that's bad form whether she could get it sorted or not, I found her to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
    did you find out what the issue was? someone else might have the same problem and could do with knowing how to go about getting it resolved ;)

Bla bla bla, dude, this is still on going, I STILL can not get my 'Balance Data'.

I have been onto Meteor by phone, email, chat and onto Colm on here and no one is getting back to me about this stupid problem that should work with my average Samsung phone.

Also, I have worked in telesales a lot over my life, work on phones still, I know how to talk to people politely, but when this is going on since July, LAST YEAR now, it gets a little annoying and someone is going to get the **** eventually, its, sadly the nature of working in call centre sometimes. :cool:

Thanks for the bump though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Maybe it's a handset issue or a sim issue.

Have you tried your sim in another handset? Try your handset with another sim?

Ugh, this is pointless if thats the problem.

Meteor staff on here, please reply to the PM which You have asked me to send to you with my information a few times already.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Ugh, this is pointless if thats the problem.

Why pointless? If it's the sim, they can give you a new sim in any shop.

If it's the phone, then you have a choice to get the phone repaired or just accept the fault.

At least you can narrow it all down. :rolleyes: Try helping yourself to find the problem, rather than waiting on Meteor.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Meteor staff on here

Might help if you were in the forum that they can see this and respond to you in...

I'll give it a go, but all other meteor txt replies work so I doubt it.

Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement

I do have another topic on the meteor forum, still nothing.

Advertisement