Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Demonstration for new website in Ranelagh

Options
  • 12-12-2012 6:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi. Hope I am putting this in the right place! I am starting off my own online language website and need help! I am looking for a cameraman who can shoot a demonstration video next week in Ranelagh ie film in a house with the student and teacher together but in different rooms to give an effect that they are in different houses. From this I need this cut into a short demo that can be seen on the site which can be put up on the site so people can understand how the site works in word and thru video. I hope that what I am trying to do sort of clear! Anyways it needs to take place next Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday in Ranelagh. Could anybody recommand a video producer or cameraman who would be prepared to work 1-2 hours next week on one of these evenings (I will only find out on Saturday the exact time and place because it will be in someones house). Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Will everything be set up for the shoot e.g lighting, sound person involved on the shoot, director, storyboard etc...?

Is parking available?

If so, I may be interested in next Wednesday evening as a cameraman.

You can PM me with further information, shot list etc...

Advertisement