If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha YHT 196

Options
  • 12-12-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi I would like to order up one of these, I sent John a PM today and sent a mail in, you might have someone call me back some time.

Would you recommend any floorstands for the rear speakers or would they be better off wall mounted high up.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

hi any chance of an update on this , cheers

Anyone here ??
    I sent a mail on Tuesday and got no response a pm the other day and still nothing.
    Is this system in stock ? Can I have it delivered by next Friday ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bennyc wrote: »
    Anyone here ??
    I sent a mail on Tuesday and got no response a pm the other day and still nothing.
    Is this system in stock ? Can I have it delivered by next Friday ?

bennyc

apologies for the late reply..:o

We do have a few of the YHT196 left in stock and there is no problem getting it to you for Friday -if you order over the weekend we should be able to get it to you for Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest (stocks permitting)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/yamaha/yht196/yama-yht196

Delivery is just £12.95

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John I have sent you a PM now cheers

Hi John can you have someone call me back to complete this order please.

• Advertisement

John still no response to the pm's and several mails voicemail, been ringing and no answer, I appreciate your prob nuts at the moment but if I cant get this order done today it no good to me.

John still no response to the pm's and several mails voicemail, been ringing and no answer, I appreciate your prob nuts at the moment but if I cant get this order done today it no good to me.

Benny

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I sent you a PM a while ago and your order is up with the stock reserved! (phew)

The guys will give you a call to arrange delivery and again apologies for teh delay getting back to you,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

Spoke to Dave yesterday and parcel delivered this am , thanks guys

Spoke to Dave yesterday and parcel delivered this am , thanks guys

Phew...we got there in the end - apologies for the delay - they were all my end unfortunately :confused:

Hope yuo enjoy it and have a great noisy Christmas!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.