Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lycamobile

• 12-12-2012 7:06pm

Anywhere in the city selling sim cards for this crowd please? Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 krb1979

Try the Indian/Asian shops just of the top of William street on the street to the train station.
    Can't think of any other place where you might be able to get it in Limerick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

Gleason Spar sell them as far as I know.

A Spar selling sim cards! Good one! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

A Spar selling sim cards! Good one! :D
    There is a poster up in the window if you don't believe me also if you go on to their website and look at stockests guess who's there Eurospar.

I actually rang the Gleesons in Catherine Street and she gave me a disgusted "No!"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I actually rang the Gleesons in Catherine Street and she gave me a disgusted "No!"!

Did you try Gleesons spar on Henry street?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Henry Street =/= Catherine Street. They have 2 shops. ;)

I know that Mr Moderator Sir but his question was did I phone Henry Street. The answer was obviously "No" since I posted that I had rung Catherine Street. Love you all, Merry Christmas! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I know that Mr Moderator Sir but his question was did I phone Henry Street. The answer was obviously "No" since I posted that I had rung Catherine Street. Love you all, Merry Christmas! :)

Ah, now I understand. Best of luck with the continued search!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

There are a couple of shops in Parnell street selling them, and a lot of the web-cafes in Davis street and off Catherine street are also selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 con777

Lycamobile is Complete Rubbish network with unintelligible custumer services, purchased unlimited Bundle for 29euro, data is not unlimited at all, its only 9GB nothing about it in terms and conditions, custumer servises says it marketing turn (just a fake), just BE AWARE its a FAKE temporary NETWORK which using O2 roming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 con777

Lycamobile is Complete Rubbish network with unintelligible custumer services, purchased unlimited Bundle for 29euro, data is not unlimited at all, its only 9GB nothing about it in terms and conditions, custumer servises says it marketing turn (just a fake), just BE AWARE its a FAKE temporary NETWORK which using O2 roming.

Nothing is ever "unlimited" as people will try and take the pee....9GB is massive! Did you not see the mahooosive BA thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Terms and conditions here.

T&C
    The Lycamobile Bundle costs €9, €14, €19, €29 and gives 150, 250, 350 & Unlimited free minutes & texts to National Landlines or mobiles (calls to Special or premium numbers will not be applicable), and gives 100MB, 200MB, 500MB & Unlimited Mobile Internet data respectively. Plus unlimited free calls & Text to Lycamobile to Lycamobile within Republic of Ireland, A fair usage of 10000 minutes/SMS/MB Data apply; the bundle is only valid for 30 days from the day of purchase. Once the bundle expired or used, you will be charged on the standard tariff. The Bundle is purchased via a one-off payment, taken from the customers' credit balance. This bundle is a promotional offer and is available from 01/01/2013 to 28/02/2013.

either way, this isn't the midband forum, consumer issues, or the Joe Duffy show

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement