Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reactivate old account

Options
  • 12-12-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I had an old account setup with an old email address i no longer have access to. I sent a request a while back to try activate it and got below response. I replied but never received any subsequent response. Any chance someone here might be able to reactivate it?

old username: oochie
    Apologies for the delay in response, your account does indeed still exist but is registered to a different email address. If you could have a think back and confirm the original address I will be able to link it to your new email and you can regain access that way.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I thought I had answered this, but clearly not.

The oochie account isn't deactivated, it's a normal account so there's nothing to activate.

If you need the email switched, but can't confirm the change, which it sounds like, you'll still need to go through the hello at boards.ie address.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement