Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Food products

Options
  • 12-12-2012 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

In order to import food and alcohol products, am I right in saying that you simply need to register a business name or company, and then register as a food distributor with the Environmental Health Office?

This is the advice I was given by someone at the E.H.O. but just wanted to ask what other permissions I would need..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Depends what you want to import. Is it dairy you need a dairy import licence, alcohol you need an alcohol import licence. You better off contacting a good import agent. Customs in conjunction with revenue wanted to destroy a 20 foot container of ccoconut milk because I did not had an dairy import licence.

Advertisement